Personal Accident Insurance Policy from Star health Insurance benefits. This is one of the best personal accident insurance policy in star health insurance. The benefits are as follows.
Sum insured can be from Rs 1,00,000 to Rs 5,00,000 basing on the income levels.
Eligibility To Take Personal Accident Insurance Policy
- An Individual
- A Family consist of self and spouse and 2 children
- A group of people (Minimum 50) are eligible to take this policy
Risk Covered in Personal Accident Insurance Policy
- Accidental death
- Permanent disability( Partial or total) following an accident
- For temporary disabled person, the insured gets 1 % sum insured subject to a maximum of Rs 5,000 per week up to 100 weeks
Benefits of Accident Insurance Insurance Policy from Star Health
- Educational grant of Rs 5,000 per child and a maximum of Rs 10,000 for 2 children
- Transportation expenses are paid at Rs 3,000 to carry the mortal remains
- An additional Rs 1,000 will be paid to one of the relative of the mortal from a place of accident or hospital to his residence.
- A cumulative bonus of 5 % will be given for every claim free year up to maximum of 50 % of the sum insured.
- 30 days of grace period is available from the renewal date.
- Policy can be extended to cover Medical Expenses on payment of Additional Premium
Group Accident Insurance Policy Benefits
The benefit of educational grant and travelling charges of the mortal’s relative is not available in this group risk policy.
For the purpose of insurance for the groups, they are classified as 3 groups and they are as follows
- Group 1 : persons primarily engaged in the administrative works
- Group 2: Persons engaged in manual works
- Group3: Working in explosives industry, mine and / or magazine workers, high tension supply, horse racing including jockeys, athletes and occupations of similar hazard.
- Group policies are eligible for discounts
Other Benefits of Star Health Insurance For Various Insurance Policies:-
- Restoration benefit
- No claim bonus
- Floater Basis
- Paying of Health screening expenses
- Reimbursement of donor expenses for organ harvesting
- Domiciliary hospitalization
- Recharge benefit
- Reimbursement of health check up after 3 years
- Free look period
- Cash less Hospitalization
- Tax benefit
- 24 X 7 call center support
- In house claim settlement of all the bills
- Facility for maintaining personal health records in electronic format
- No third party administrator ( TPA)
- More than 6000 hospitals in India